‘Self-knowledge shall set you free’ is the Kara Heritage Institute’s way of saying that knowledge is power.
The Kara Heritage Institute (KHI) in partnership with Africa Institute of South Africa (AISA) and partners have identified the African History Month as an Appropriate event for South Africa, Africa and the Diaspora.
The significance for the event, is the realisation that the falsified human history and adulterated missionary religions have forcibly deprived Africans of their identities and pride and depersonalised them by replacing their indigenous languages, the mainstay of their spirituality, identity and culture with foreign languages which do not talk to the African soul.
Objectives (of the event)
• To raise awareness about African Unity in Diversity
• To highlight the importance of the African Renaissance Movement.
• To raise awareness about African Unity and Development.
• To inculcate the revolutionary morality and values which informed African Struggles for liberation.
• To showcase and celebrate African cultural products, food, music and dances
• Promote the development and/ revival of the African stream of history and culture
• Raising awareness of youth and children about their heritage and indigenous knowledge systems
• Mainstreaming African history and unity in diversity
We therefore have pleasure to invite you to the African History Month Seminar which will be taking place as follows:
Date: 27 February 2017
Time: 09:00 – 15:00
Venue: Kara Heritage Institute
Unit 65, Cnr. Kgoshi Mampuru Streets and Madiba Streets
RSVP To: Ms. Katlego Pilusa on or before c.o.b 24 February 2017 on email@example.com or +27 12 323 7737